Monday, July 16, 2012

Convention 2012 Bound - Part 1

In the immortal words of Sponge Bob Squarepants....
"I'm Ready!!  I'm Ready!!  I'm Ready!!"

Ready for Stampin' Up! Convention in Salt Lake City, Utah, that is!

Carol and I have been stamping, cutting and assembling over 100 swap cards for convention this year!  It's been several years since I've been to convention (due to health issues) and I'm more excited than ever to be going again.  So, I guess I got a little carried away when it came to making swap cards!

Be sure to check my blog every day this week as I will be posting pictures and sharing with you from convention! 

This is my first swap card (my second design will be posted tomorrow) and it is so easily adaptable for any occasion!


My 4th of July version (which was chosen as a weekly favorite on Spiltcoaststampers.com!):




My Christmas version (one of the cards we will be making at the Christmas in July workshop - all classes are currently full)


Happy stamping and creating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment