Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Accidental Cards

The other morning I was in the process of cleaning my desk off to begin another project and I was quickly just stacking things to the side of my work space.  Now, I know I should have actually been putting things away but, hey, I had a few minutes and wanted to spend my time crafting and not cleaning (anyone else ever feel that way?).

Anyway, when I finally sat down to work, I looked at one of the stacks I had made.  I had just happened to set the Festival Designer Tags on top of the Festival of Prints Designer Paper Stack and realized that the tags fit perfectly on the half sheets of the designer paper!  

And, to top it all off, the colors coordinated perfectly!  (I had never really compared the colors in these two products before and until today didn't even realize that both the products' names had "Festival" in them!)

So, I knew I just had to create some cards from this little "accident"!  Here's what I've come up:




The Festival Designer Tags come pre-printed with these cute images and you receive 25 tags for just $3.95!  I just added the sentiment from the More Merry Messages stamp set!  Talk about quick and easy!




Each sheet in the Festival of Prints Designer Series Paper Stack measures 4 1/2" X 6 1/2" and you get 48 sheets for $6.95!  I cut each sheet in half  (3 1/4" X 4 1/2") so I could make two cards from one sheet of paper.  That means I can make 96 cards from this one stack of paper!  What a great value!

I love it when accidents happen like this!  I hope I've inspired you to start those Christmas cards!  Using the Paper Stack and the Printed Tags can help you make them in a flash!



1 comment: