Thursday, September 6, 2012

Fabric

Did you know that Stampin' Up! also has an entire line of amazing fabrics?

Now, I've never been much of a seamstress (actually I'm not even close!) but I have been able to incorporate fabric on my projects and it just adds an entirely new dimension!

This past summer at the Stampin' Up! convention, my friend, Janet, received this adorable owl from a very talented demonstrator!  (We don't know her name but I just wanted to tell her "Thanks!" for making and sharing these cute owls with the rest of us!)


The owl was made from the Floral Distric fabric that coordinates with the Floral District suite of products!  Too cute!



Thank you Janet for sharing your cute owl with me!!

Happy stamping and creating!

1 comment:

  1. This looks like the owls created by Cute Stuff by Shirley. It is a sweet little owl.

    ReplyDelete