Friday, September 14, 2012

Orders & More Orders

I think the UPS man has been to my house 4 times this week!  I love it when orders arrive!


Every once in awhile as I'm sorting products, I'll  come across an item or two that I hadn't seen before or paid much attention too.  Guess what I saw this morning that is now on MY wish list??


The 3 1/2" Scalloped Tulle Ribbon is so pretty and elegant and comes in three different colors - Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake and Early Espresso!  My friend and fellow demonstrator, Janet, created this adorable wine bottle hanger and the tulle just accents it perfectly!  The catalog just doesn't do it justice.


What do you think?  Ready to give the Tulle Ribbon a try?  I think you'll be glad you did!

Shop 24/7 through my Online Store!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment