Thursday, October 11, 2012

Countdown to Christmas

Every Christmas I love doing some sort of advent calendar with my kids.  They love opening the little boxes to see the note, scripture, or candy inside.

Last year I received an adorable advent calendar using pill sorter boxes.  I thought it was the most clever thing I had ever seen!  Well, I just came across it again when I was looking through my stash of decorations (I was actually looking for Halloween decorations).


The designer paper on this sorter has retired but that's ok - it's easily made with any paper you have on hand.  I also put a magnetic strip on the back of each of the sorters so it could easily stick to the refrigerator.

The stamp set, 25 and Counting, is a must-have for any kind of advent calendar.  It makes creating your own advent so easy and quick!

I'm also thinking of offering this as a class.  Let me know if this is something you're interested in doing (in person or online).




What kinds of advent calendars do you like to use?  What things do you put inside?  I'd love to hear your ideas and traditions!

Now is a great time to get the 25 and Counting stamp set!

(item 123794; $32.95)


Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment