Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas Goodies

Each year I look forward to our annual demonstrator Christmas party.  We always have such a fun time sharing little stocking stuffer type gifts as well as larger gifts in a Sneaky Santa gift exchange.  I just had to share with you several of the adorable gift items that I received.  (These ladies are so talented and creative!)

This first adorable angel was made by Sharon Cheng (my upline).  She created the angel using scallop circle punches.  After we had chosen an angel from the box someone in the group noticed that some had white "hats" and others had black "hats".  We decided that the white hats were for the good angels and the black hats were for the "angels that like to have fun!".  Do you see which angel I got?  I didn't even notice the difference when I chose one.  What a hoot!

This little set of items were also some of the little stocking stuffers.  Gifts like these make such great gifts for neighbors, teachers or co-workers.  The two projects on the outside are little Hershy nuggets wrapped in the Be of Good Cheer Designer Paper.  The jars were made using the Cannery Framelits.


The project in the middle is a little gum holder.  The Joy of Christmas image comes from the Perfect Punches stamp set (it's a very versatile set).


Happy Christmas crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment