Monday, December 10, 2012

Cute Penguin

I know this isn't the best picture of this card but it's just too cute not to share!  (This was made by a fellow demonstrator in my Stampin' Up! although I don't know who.  I saw it in a swap and snapped a picture.)  I think this card would be adorable for Valentine's Day.  I know we haven't even made it through Christmas yet, but it never hurts to plan ahead.

And the fact that it's made with the Top Note die makes it even cuter!  It seems I use the Top Note die all the time!


I also like finding new ways to use different punches and thought this was very creative.  So, "Thank You!" to whomever created this little cutie!

Supplies for the Penguin Card:

Stamps:  Love Heart (single stamp)
Paper:  Black card stock, White card stock, Pumpkin Pie card stock, Real Red card stock
Ink:  Real Red Classic Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment