Friday, December 21, 2012

Did you miss Black Friday?

Well, today - Friday, December 21st - the sale is even better!

It's my 40th birthday and in honor of the event, you get to receive the gift!  
For today only, I'm offering 40% off all stamp sets!


Choose as many as you'd like - any price!

To Receive Your Gift:

  • Place your order via email.  (This discount will not work with online ordering.)  Include the sets you'd like and your and contact information along with phone number.
  • Pay using credit card (shipping and tax based on the entire amount ordered).  I will contact you for the card information once I've totaled your order.
  • All orders will be shipped directly to me (Ft. Worth).  If you are not local, add $6.95 for direct shipping to you.  ($6.95 for orders up to $69.50 or 10% thereafter)
  • This offer is valid today (Dec. 21st) ONLY.  Orders must be received by 9pm Central Standard Time.

Happy Birthday to Me and Happy Stamping to You!

No comments:

Post a Comment