Sunday, January 13, 2013

Stampin' Up! Leadership 2013 - Recap


Have you ever been a part of an event that left you feeling like to can accomplish anything?
That's just the way I feel after the Stampin' Up! Leadership event in Orlando, Florida!  Leadership was two full days of seeing new products and ideas, learning new techniques, swapping cards, but above all it was about being with my demonstrator friends, new and old!

As I sit here and reflect on this past weekend, I feel excited and inspired as I look forward to all that 2013 has in store!  I'm excited about the new clubs and classes as well as inspired with new project ideas to share with you.

One of the last presenters was especially moving when he talked about finding the "pearl" in Stampin' Up!  In other words, "What was the real reason I chose to be with (and stay with) Stampin' Up?"  Was it for the free products?  Trips?  Discounts?  Making money?  All of these are definitely perks, but for me the answer came quickly - The "pearl" was YOU!

The amazing friendships that I have begun and continue to grow because of Stampin' Up! are priceless!  Who knew that this company I signed up for "to just have fun" would bring me life-long friends!


Amazing ladies in my Stampin' Up! "family tree":



Our group from Fort Worth:
 Marilyn, Cindy, Melody, Christi (me)
Sharon (middle)



Sharon and I outside the main gathering place.


My New Friends:
I actually worked with both these ladies online but had never met them in person.  It was by pure coincidence that we met, too.  They sat down at our table for lunch and during our conversation, realized that we knew each other from online!  What a small world!


See what I mean about the friendships?
Amazing people - amazing company!
Thank you Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment