Wednesday, February 27, 2013

My Stamping Ladies and their Card Creations Part 1

I am so proud of my stamp club ladies!  When I issued them a card challenge, they stepped up to the plate and delivered some amazing cards!  Way to go ladies!

Can you figure out what the challenge was?  Look closely at the layout and the sizes of the pieces of card stock they used.  I provided them with an example in our January stamp time and they took it from there!  (You can get the card challenge details from this earlier post.)


Thank you Connie for sharing your adorable baby and Valentine's cards!  So stinkin' cute!





Once Dannie got to creating cards with this layout, she couldn't stop!  In one month, she said he needed 12 birthday cards and using this layout was quick and easy.





Way to go ladies!   I love seeing your creativity and I appreciate your willingness to share!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment