Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Stampin' Up! Masculine Cards - Class is Coming!

Do you have a hard time creating masculine cards?  I do, for sure!  I never seem to have enough masculine cards on hand but I know the guys like to receive a handmade card, too!  When my husband looks through my stash of cards, he always says that I have lots of "girly" cards.  You know the ones - the ones with flowers, ribbons, bows, buttons, etc. on them.

Well, if you need more masculine cards then mark March 9th and  March 10th on your calendar.  Click the date you'd like to attend to RSVP.  There is only enough space for 10 people per class.  During the class we'll create 4 masculine cards (great for any occasion) along with a coordinating Envelope Box for only $20 or FREE with a purchase of $25 or more.








Do you masculine cards on hand and, if so, do you have a tip for making masculine cards?  I'd love to hear your feedback and comments on how you go about creating cards for the guys!


Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment