Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Stampin' Up! Easter Egg Card

This was a fun Easter Egg card to make!


I used the Oval Framelits with my Big Shot to create this shape - perfect for Easter!  I then cut out the same oval from the Sycamore Street Designer Paper (it's FREE during Sale-a-Bration).

I also thought the flowers from the Pop-Up Posies Designer Kit would be a perfect accent for the card.  I layered the flowers together, poked a hole with my paper piercer, and then put in the brad to hold them all together.


The Happy Easter sentiment is from the Everybunny stamp set.  I used my Island Indigo marker to color the Happy Easter stamp.


What kinds of Easter projects will you be making this year?  Do you have any other fun ideas for Easter cards?  I'd love to hear your comments and feedback!

Let's get the ideas flowing!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment