Thursday, April 4, 2013

A Card Design to Inspire - Part 2


I guess this week I've been on a CASEing kick!
(Copy And Share Everything)


I saw a simple card layout while checking out Pinterest and I knew I just had to use it!  (Of course did I pin the original I saw?  I totally forgot to!  But I created this one from what I remembered.)  I did remember that  it had 3 strips of paper on the front and I thought how easy and versatile the layout would be.  It's a perfect layout because I could use any paper I had on hand as well as us up any scraps.  So simple!

Here is the first one I created:


Each strip is just 1 1/2" X 3 3/4".  Isn't that easy!  What paper could you use to create this layout, too?

Supplies:
Stamps:  Oh Hello
Ink:  Summer Starfruit, Early Espresso
Paper:  Pool Party card stock, Early Espresso card stock, Summer Starfruit card stock, Very Vanilla card stock
Accessories:  Ovals Collection Framelits, Big Shot die cutting machine, 2011-2013 In Color Brads



Here's another version using the This and That Epic Day Designer Series Paper.


Supplies:
Stamps:  Oh Hello
Ink:  Black Staz On, Daffodil Delight
Paper:  Epic Day Designer Series Paper, Calypso Coral card stock, Very Vanilla card stock
Accessories:  Ovals Collection Framelits, Big Shot die cutting machine, Very Vanilla seam binding


Now it's your turn!  What card will you make today using this simple layout?  
Go grab your scraps of paper and get creating!

Happy Stamping!




No comments:

Post a Comment