Friday, April 5, 2013

FREE Shipping from Stampin' Up!

Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity!

Saturday, April 6th through Monday, April 8th, you'll receive FREE shipping on everything!

Shopping is easy and quick through my online store.



Qualify to Earn a FREE Stamp Set - Any Price
Frequent Stamper Miles are my way of saying "Thank You!" to my Stampin' Up! customers.
When you make an online purchase during the FREE shipping promotion April 6 - 8, 2013, you'll receive an extra initial on your card as well as a hand-stamped card (one for you to use) from me!

For example, place a $20 order - receive 1 initial on your card
Place a $50 order, receive 2 initials on your card.
Place a $100 order, receive 3 initials on your card.

The more initials, the faster you'll earn your FREE stamp set with my Frequent Stamper Miles program.

Have a happy stamping and shopping weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment