Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Unique Card Idea to Share - Envelope Card

An envelope card?  Is there really such a thing?  This past Thursday evening, my friend and fellow stamper, Terri, shared this adorable idea with me of how to turn an ordinary envelope into an adorable card!  So, "Yes!" there is such a thing.  See for yourself!

Backside of the envelope:

Opening up the "card":


Cute note inside for someone special!

Isn't that the cutest?  Wouldn't that be a fun way to send a card to someone?  I wouldn't mail this by itself - I would still put it in a clear envelope with an address label.

Here's how you can make your own envelope cards:

Step 1:  Using a legal size envelope, fold in both sides until they meet in the middle.


Step 2:  Unfold the envelope and cut the flag along the fold lines.  Seal the outer two little flaps but keep the flap in the middle unsealed.  Cut a piece of card stock to fit in the pocket in the middle.


Step 3:  Decorate and stamp any way you'd like!


Thank you, Terri, for sharing this adorable project with me!

I hope you all enjoy today's project as much as I have!  Now let's go make some envelope cards!  

Please leave a comment or two if you like this project!
(Comments are the biggest form of flattery to me!)

Get all your stamping supplies through my online store.
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment