Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Exclusive Dress Form Video Tutorial

Today at 1 pm (Central time), I will be sending all my newsletter subscribers an exclusive video on how to create these adorable Dress Form Treat Holders.

Would you like to receive the video in your inbox, too?


Signing up is easy and just takes a few minutes.
You'll be glad you did!

Did you notice the colors I used in creating these treat holders?  Check out this post from last week for a hint.  You're right!  They are the new, In Colors for 2013 - 2015:
  • Coastal Cabana
  • Crisp Cantaloupe
  • Strawberry Slush
  • Pistachio Pudding
  • Baked Brown Sugar
Which one of these colors is your favorite?
I don't think I've been able to pick just one quite yet - I like them all!

Be watching your inbox today for that exclusive video.
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment