Wednesday, May 8, 2013

My First Stampin' Up! Incentive Trip to Fiji

Wow!  That's what I kept saying all week while I was in Fiji.  It just seemed so unreal!  This was my first Incentive trip with Stampin' Up! and I have come to discover that there is a "vacation" and then there's a Stampin' Up! vacation!  This trip exceeded any and every expectation my husband and I had!  (If you'd like to know how to earn an all expense paid trip for two, let me know!  It's worth the effort!)

This is the view from the second floor of our resort looking over the pool and the ocean.


I would have to say that the highlight for John and I (besides the amazing people we met, the gourmet food, the beautiful views and pool, the pillow gifts and prizes) was the jet ski/snorkeling excursion.  What a rush!  In the morning we met up with others at the beach and got the jet skis loaded up with our snorkeling gear.  Once everyone was ready, we left the shore in a single file line following the guide in front who took us around the shoreline and then around other islands.  

In the middle of the ocean, our guide gave us the signal to spread out and it was like we were at the races!  Everyone "floored it" (if you can "floor" a jet ski) and we were going for all we were worth.  I drove our jet ski (thank you John!) and loved every minute of it!  As I looked around at all the jet skis flying through the water, I kept thinking that this was just unreal and amazing and incredible!



When we arrived at the Beachcomber Island, it was time to go snorkeling!  The water was stunning and crystal clear.  We couldn't have asked for better weather or water for this outing.


Aren't I lovely in my mask?  I'm bigger than the island!


I had never seen blue starfish before and they were everywhere.



After a morning of snorkeling, it was time to head back in! 



What a memorable day, for sure!  I still can't believe we were there and although I would love to return someday, I know that it wouldn't quite be the same without Stampin' Up!'s presence.  The staff really outdid themselves!  Thank you Stampin' Up! for a once-in-a-lifetime trip!

If an incentive trip is something you'd like to earn, too, let me know!  I'd be happy to tell you how!
It all starts with a simple purchase of the Starter Kit and right now through May 30th, you'll get even more in your kit ($155 to be exact for only $99 plus tax).

You, too, could earn a trip of a lifetime!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment