Thursday, May 23, 2013

New Stampin' Up! Products from New Catalog - Sneak Peek

Today's cards us the new Banner Greetings stamp (129714;  $8 hostess) set and Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder (129984;  $7.95).  It is also showcases two new adorable embellishments - Very Vintage Designer Buttons (129327; $5.95) and the 3/4" Pear Pizazz Chevron Ribbon (130011;  $8.95).

I just love this new ribbon and it comes in 12 different colors!  

You can check out all the new stamp sets and embellishments when the catalog goes live online on May 31st OR if you place an online order through my online store of $20 or more, you'll receive a FREE catalog in the mail from me!  Order now and you'll receive your catalog before the 31st!



The Banner Greetings stamp set is a hostess only set.  I'd love for you to host your own party and you can choose this as one of your FREE gifts!  Contact me today to book your party!

Here is another version of this card using the Calypso Coral Chevron Ribbon and coordinating card stock.  I received this card as a swap from Fiji from a very talented demonstrator, Sara Wills.


I hope you've been enjoying these sneak peeks!  It's not too much longer until the catalog goes live!

What is a 'must-have' on your wish list?

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment