Friday, May 24, 2013

Operation Write Home Blog Hop Goodies

Are you as excited about the Operation Write Home Memorial Weekend Blog Hop as I am?  It's going to be a creative weekend!

Recently, I created an exclusive video tutorial for my newsletter subscribers on how to create these adorable Dress Up treat holders and I would love to send the video to you, too!


Here's what you do:
  • Subscribe to my newsletter (left hand side of my blog)
  • 'Like' my Facebook Page (right hand side of my blog)
  • That's it!  I'll send the link for this video straight to your inbox!
If you do both (subscribe and like my page) and would like a FREE copy of the new 2013 - 2014 Annual Catalog, contact me at beckc@rocketmail.com and I'll send one to you!

Have a fun time on the blog hop and happy stamping!

P.S.  The colors used for the Dress Up treat holders are the new In Colors for 2013 - 2015: 
Coastal Cabana
Strawberry Slush
Baked Brown Sugar
Crisp Cantaloupe
Pistachio Pudding

1 comment: