Thursday, June 20, 2013

Hexagon Punch and Papilion Potpourri

I told you the Hexagon punch is quickly becoming one of my favorites!  Yesterday I posted a card using the same color scheme but it sure turned out differently today.  What do you think?  This is one of the cards we'll be making at my monthly stamp classes in July.  Tomorrow, Friday, I'll be sharing the other card we'll be making and it's a cute one with Washi Tape!  So come back tomorrow and check it out!


Paper:  White, Pear Pizazz, Melon Mambo
Ink:  Melon Mambo, Crumb Cake
Accessories:  Hexagon punchElegant Butterfly punch, Pearls


I hope you enjoy the inspiration using the new Hexagon punch and this fun color combination!  
Want more inspiration delivered straight to your inbox?  
Be sure to sign up for my email newsletters. 

Shop for these and all your stamping supplies through my online store.  Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment