Monday, June 24, 2013

Washi Tape Meets Kind and Cozy Stamp Set

Yet again, my project today includes Gingham Garden Washi Tape.  This stuff is just to easy and quick to use.  On this card, I simply placed different lengths of the Washi Tape and cut the ends in a banner shape.


I've also used the Epic Day Washi Tape on this Father's Day card and the Gingham Garden Washi Tape on the Birthday banner card from the blog post on June 21st.

I think the butterflies just add a cute touch!  For the butterflies, I used two different butterfly punches - Bitty Butterfly (the small one) and Elegant Butterfly.



Along with the Washi Tape, I also used the Kind and Cozy stamp set.  Isn't it the cutest set?


Stamps:  Kind and Cozy (comes in wood mount 129123 or clear mount 129126)
Paper:  Island Indigo (quickly becoming one of my favorite blues!), Daffodil Delight, White
Ink:  Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight
Accessories:  2 1/2" Circle Punch (120906), Elegant Butterfly Punch (127526), Bitty Butterfly Punch (129406), Gingham Garden Washi Tape (129314), Rhinestones (129246)

Just a reminder:  if you like the clear mount version (which I use almost exclusively), you'll need a clear acrylic block.  Stampin' Up! has a great selection of sizes and shapes of clear blocks but a great starter set is this bundle.  You'll get three clear blocks in different sizes for $19.95.  If you have any questions, let me know.

So, have you given the Washi Tape a try yet?  What do you think?  I'd love to hear your feedback and comments!  

No comments:

Post a Comment