Saturday, July 20, 2013

Convention Swaps, Ideas and Projects - Saturday, Day 3

It's hard to believe that today's is the last day of Convention 2013.  It always goes so quickly! 

Last night was Awards Night and what a night it was!  Janet, my friend and downline, received Rising Star - only 5 in the entire company received this honor!  Way to go Janet!  I am so proud of her and all her accomplishments!  (She has worked very hard this past year and it was so fun celebrating with her!)

One of the last awards of the evening is called Founder's Circle.  This awards is given to the top 30 Canadian demonstrators and the top 100 United States demonstrators.   I thought that since the announcer was calling out the names of all 100 US demonstrators, that it might be a good time to take a potty break.  Just as I was about to head out, Janet asked me to stay with her just a bit longer and, although I really had to go, I decided to stay.  Guess what happened???  My name was called!  I am still in shock this morning as I'm writing this!

This award is actually a surprise to the Founder's Circle achievers - Stampin' Up! doesn't tell you in advance if you've achieved this or not (and what a surprise it was!).  The award is based on sales as well as recruiting (and I don't have a clue what the "secret formula" is for figuring this out).

I have to say a huge "THANK YOU!" to my family and my Stampin' Up! family and customers.  What an amazing year this has been and I couldn't have achieved this without your love and support!


More Fun Pictures

2 comments:

  1. Christi Congratulations on Founder's circle so happy for you. This year I received my first ever award after 7 years of attending conventions. I recruited 5 that promoted to sr associate. My best year ever and only $4000 away from the incentive get away trip so next year my goal is to get that.
    Debi Pippin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debi - That's fantastic!! What an amazing year for you! I know you'll be able to earn that trip next year - you've set your business up to succeed with a great downline! Thanks so much for your sweet comments! I look forward to seeing you walk across stage next year for the trip!

      Delete