Thursday, July 25, 2013

My Go-To Stampin' Up! Color - Melon Mambo

It seems like every card and project I've been creating lately has to include  Melon Mambo!  What is it about that pretty pink color that I like so much?  Do you have a color you tend to use over and over?

Well, my go-to color (for now) has to be Melon Mambo!

How could I not use Melon Mambo on our monthly stamp class card?  We'll be creating this first card during the monthly stamp classes in August.  I love using Melon with the Quatrefancy Designer Series Paper (although, I think the actual pink in the Quatrefancy is the new Strawberry Slush but the paper looks great with both pinks).




This was one of our cards we made at the monthly stamp classes in July.  Just had to use Melon Mambo again!



And, I couldn't leave out this fun swap card from convention.  Again, it has my favorite "go-to" color.  What do you think?


I think it's a fun, bright summer color and once you check out the Quatrefancy Paper and the Gingham Garden Designer Paper, you, too may make Melon Mambo your "go-to" color! (And, did you know that the Designer Papers are Buy 3, Get 1 FREE?  Good through July 31st!)

With 40+ different color choices to choose from, which one is your "go-to" color?  
Check them out and order your favorite(s) today!


No comments:

Post a Comment