Monday, July 15, 2013

Tag It Christmas Card Ideas

This week is Stampin' Up!'s annual convention in Salt Lake City and I'm so excited I can't stand it!  This year marks their 25th anniversary and it's going to be one big party with 6,000 stamping friends!

While there, I will be swapping cards made using the Tag It stamp set.  Have you had a chance to see this cute set yet? 
 I chose to use the little Santa from the set to create this card.  I used the Cherry Cobbler marker and the Gumball Green marker to color in the different areas of the stamp.  Then I used the Chalk Talk Framelits to cut it out (I love Framelits and the Big Shot!).



Stamps:  Tag It
Ink:  Real Red marker, Gumball Green marker
Paper:  Whisper White card stock, Cherry Cobbler card stock, Early Espresso card stock
Accessories:  Chalk Talk Framelits, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine

My friend, Janet, used the same Santa and created this adorable card.  Love the Santa in the "O"!  How clever!



Here's even one more with the Santa made by my friend Melody.  I love seeing so many different ideas made with one stamp.


For every purchase of the Tag It stamp set, Stampin' Up! will donate $3 to the Ronald McDonald House Charities.  To date, they have donated over $1,000,000!  What a great stamp set and a great charity!

No comments:

Post a Comment