Sunday, September 29, 2013

Happy National Coffee Day - Enjoy the Perfect Blend

Did you know that today is National Coffee Day?  I don't normally do blog posts on Sundays but who could resist when it's coffee we're talking about?  I'm a coffee fanatic, to say the least, and I was so excited when Stampin' Up! came out with the Perfect Blend stamp set




 So, as you sit back, relax and sip your cup of joe, enjoy these fun and creative samples with the Perfect Blend.

This first card was a swap I received at Convention this year and it was created by Eve Janean Ikeda.  It's got a little pocket inside for a gift card.





This next card was also a swap I received at Convention but there isn't a name on it so I can give credit.  Notice the real coffee beans?  What a hoot!  It's a great smelling card!



This was another swap and it was created by Frenchie.  Love the pink and crumb cake combination!



These last 2 cards were swaps I received during the Founder's Circle retreat this year.  This one was created by Becky Roberts.  Don't you just love the color combination of Crumb Cake, Pool Party and Pumpkin Pie?  Very creative!


This last sample was created by Wendy Cranford.  I love the warm and cozy feel of the card.


So, who's ready for a second cup?  Wishing you a very happy National Coffee Day and I hope you enjoy the Perfect Blend!




No comments:

Post a Comment