Thursday, September 12, 2013

Stampin' Up! Founder's Circle 2013

I am still in shock that I will be attending Founder's Circle this year!  When this cute little package arrived in the mail, it hit me that I'm really going! 



Of course I'm going to have to take measurements on this fun craft envelope so I can recreate it!   Then when I opened it up and saw the cute holder inside, I realized that will be another project worth duplicating.



Inside was the itinerary for the week, luggage tags and hotel and flight information.  Stampin' Up! sure knows how to get you excited about an event!


During Founder's Circle there will be make-n-takes as well as card swapping.  And you can bet that I'll be sharing all of that when I return! 

Thank you to all my stamping friends for supporting me and encouraging me this past year!  I had no idea Founder's Circle was even a possibility and I'm honored by this recognition.

No comments:

Post a Comment