Sunday, December 29, 2013

Occasions Catalog Sneak Peek Projects - Part 2

Well, yesterday was the first day I actually did some stamping since before Christmas!  I have been enjoying time off with my family and I love the down time.  Yesterday, some friends and I got together to start playing with the new products from the Occasions Catalog (I can't wait for you to see it!!).  If you'd like a FREE copy, be sure to email me and I'll be happy to send you one. 

The Occasions Catalog goes live on Friday, January 3rd!


In the meantime, I just had to share more sneak peek projects we created yesterday.

My upline, Sharon, is such an inspiration to me!  She had this adorable make-n-take for us.  I enjoyed decorating this cute little muslin bag.  Wouldn't that be a fun gift to give your friends?


Supplies:
Stamps: 
Perfect Pennants (the "You Make Me Happy sentiment" coordinates with the Banners Framelits Dies!), Petite Petals, Banner Blast (comes from the upcoming Sale-a-Bration brochure!  More info to come on Sale-a-Bration)
Ink:  Primrose Petals
Accessories:  Petite Petals Punch, Banners Framelits, Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Vintage Trinkets, Delicate Details Lace Tape


The samples below were created by Sharon.  Thank you, Sharon, for the inspiration!!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Starburst Sayings
Ink:  Real Red
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Starburst Framelits Dies





Stamps:  Just Sayin' (coordinates with Word Bubbles Framelits Dies)
Ink:  Real Red
Paper:  Coastal Cabana, Real Red, Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack
Accessories:  Word Bubbles Framelits Dies



The Occasions Catalog is just around the corner and you're going to love all the new products!  My favorites are the new stamp sets with coordinating Framelits.  So many products, so little time!

So, mark your calendar for Friday, January 3rd and check back to view the Occasions Catalog online!

No comments:

Post a Comment