Thursday, January 16, 2014

Stampin' Up! Altered Journal Ideas

I have been keeping a journal for years and recently, my journals have turned into small scrapbook albums.  This past year when John and I went to Fiji, I was ready with my Epic Day This and That Journal.  Each day I wrote down what we did, what we saw and where we went.  I made sure to leave some pages blank so I would have room for my pictures.  Not only are the Stampin' Up! journals a great way to record your everyday thoughts and ideas, they can also be easily transformed into a memory album.

Here is the front of  my completed Fiji book:


This past week at Leadership, I received 2 special journals as gifts and I can't wait to figure out what I'm going to use them for.

This first one was given to me by my upline, Sharon.  Isn't that a pretty journal?



Paper:  NEW Sale-a-Bration Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper (item #133521; coming January 28th)
AccessoriesSmoky Slate 3/4" Chevron Ribbon, Very Vintage Designer Buttons, Spiral journal, RSVP Pen,


This next journal was given to my by business coach at Stampin' Up!.  The coaches handmade each one of these journals - I'm very impressed!



Stamps:  Peachy Keen
Ink:  Crisp Cantaloupe Classic Ink, Versamark Ink
Paper: Pool Party card stock, Whisper White card stock
Accessories:  On Film Framelits Dies, Retro Fresh Designer Washi Tape, Spiral journal, Daffodil Delight Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon



One other journal that is new to the Occasions Catalog is the Retro Fresh This and That Journal.  I love the front of the journal with the outline of a camera.  Couldn't you see this as a memory album?  This sample was one I saw at Leadership.  How easy to add just a little Retro Fresh Washi Tape to the front and your journal is ready to go!




The next time you pick up a journal, why not look at it as a memory or scrapbook album.  See how quick and fun it is to not only to document a trip or special event, but to turn it into a memorable keepsake you'll cherish.

Happy stamping and journaling!



No comments:

Post a Comment