Thursday, January 9, 2014

Valentine's Cards and Project Ideas

Every month our demonstrator group gets together to share ideas, swap cards and stamp!  What could be better?  If you're interesting in swapping, stamping and sharing ideas, too, why not consider joining my team?  Even more benefits await!

This month during our demonstrator meeting, I received several adorable Valentine's projects and had to share them with you! 

Sweetheart Treat Bags created by Melody
Aren't these just the cutest?  These and several other Valentine's products are only available for a limited time (January 27th to be exact)
Be sure to check out all the Valentine's products on my Online Store.


 She even created a card to fit inside!  The images are from the Love You More stamp set.


 

Be My Valentine Card created by Cindy
I love this Starburst technique.  Cindy said it did take some measuring to get it just right but I thought the results are stunning!


She used the Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack for this fun project.  This paper stack has 48 sheets of of 4 1/2" X 6 1/2" double sided sheets for only $6.95!


Thinking of You Valentines card created by Marilyn
I love this color combination of Coastal Cabana, Real Red and Very Vanilla.  She used the NEW Language of Love stamp set.


Love Ya card created by Sharon
Have you seen the NEW Just Sayin' stamp set and coordinating Word Bubbles Framelits Dies?  They are so versatile!  Sharon also used the I Am Me Designer Series Paper.


I hope you have found some inspiration for Valentine's this year!  Who will you be making a fun project for? 
I'd love to hear your ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment