Thursday, February 6, 2014

2014 Stamp Club Card Books

Every year I decorate the front of a photo flip book for my stamp club members.   Did you know that a regular A2 size card fits nicely in these little books?  Some of my club members slide their cards in the book to keep and others take pictures of the cards we make each month and put the pictures in their book.  (They send the real ones.)

Making these books is just my way of saying, "Thank you!" for being a part of my group!
This particular layout also works well for the front of a card.


Supplies Used:
Stamps:  The "Star Stamper" image was from a set I received at Leadership.
Ink:  Soft Suede Classic Ink
Paper:  Venetian Romance Designer Series Paper, Soft Suede card stock, Island Indigo card stock
Accessories:  2 3/8 " Scallop Circle punch, Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Various ribbons







Don't you just love the Venetian Romance Designer Paper?  Each print is so unique and beautiful.  I had a hard time deciding which side to use.

Decorating the front of these little books would also be a great baby shower, housewarming or wedding gift!  How fun that would be to send a customized book for someone!

Purchase these and all your stamping supplies 24/7 through my Online Store.  Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment