Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Day 4 of More Card Swaps and Shares

Are you enjoying this week of card ideas?  I hope so!  I've got more to share with you today!

Swap Card #1:
Created by Deb Snyder


The Six Sided Sampler Bundle (stamp set and Hexagon punch) is a great combination!



Swap Card #2:
Created by  Diana Gibbs


I've actually created a video tutorial of how to color a beautiful hydrangea flower like this one.


Swap Card #3:
Created by Shelly Godby

Have you tried the Flower Shop stamp set with the coordinating punch?  Love how quickly you can create flower embellishments!


Swap Card #4:
Created by Colleen Magness


The Swallowtail is one of my favorite background stamps.  Isn't it gorgeous?  I also like how the card opens (very unique and it showcases the Venetian Romance Designer Series Paper nicely).


Aren't swap cards fun?  I can only make so many different styles and layouts so I love seeing the creativity of others!  Which one of these is your favorite?

Purchase these and all your stamping supplies 24/7 through my Online Store.  Happy Stamping and Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment