Friday, March 21, 2014

Easter Carrot Anyone?

I have seen so many different Easter projects all over the internet and Pinterest but I have to say this Easter carrot filled with Cheetos has to be my favorite!  This was a swap I received during our March demonstrator event and it was created by Janet!


The bags can be purchased at Hobby Lobby in the party section.  They are a little big but can easily be cut down to the size you like.

The top of the carrot was created with a strip of card stock (approximately 3" wide and 11" long).  She just cut the fringe using the new Fringe Scissors and then applied a strip of Sticky Strip along the long edge (the uncut edge) and rolled it around the top of the bag.



Stamps:  Baby, We've Grown (clear set item# 133089)
Ink:  Soft Suede Classic Ink, Pumpkin Pie Classic Ink
Paper:  Whisper White card stock, Gumball Green or Wild Wasabi card stock mixed with Pistachio Pudding for top, Polka Dot Parade Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Scalloped Tag Punch (item #133324), Fringe Scissors (item# 133325), Pumpkin Pie 3/4" Chevron Ribbon

Wouldn't these little Easter carrots be adorable in all the Easter baskets this year?  I know my daughter would love these because they have Cheetos inside but I'll have to pick out another orange food to go inside my son's Easter carrot.  So adorable!  

No comments:

Post a Comment