Monday, March 3, 2014

Melissa's Custom Cards - Graduation, Valentine's and More!

I would like to introduce you to my friend and fellow stamper, Melissa!  She is quite the creator of cards!  I always look forward to her card samples she brings during our monthly stamp times.  Today, I thought I'd start your Monday off with inspiration from Melissa!

This is a great tri-fold graduation card with belly band.  Need a great graduation stamp set?  Check out Pure Gumption.  The images from this set would work perfectly on the front.  She used the Decorative Label Punch to punch out the image on the front.



Adorable birthday card idea!  The large butterfly is from the Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die (used with the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine).




Melissa created the Valentine's cards below for her family members.  In her house, she's surrounded by men (her husband and their two boys), so coming up with "love" cards isn't always easy.  I thought she'd did a great job!  (My cards Valentine's cards tend to be on the "froo froo" side of things.  Is that even a word?)

Anyway, the point is - her cards and just right for anyone!  I also like the use of the neutral card stock colors to keep them a little more masculine.

The You and Me image in the card below is from the Perfect Pennants stamp set.  This is a new one from the Occasions Catalog.




 I loved how she used the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set to create this fun background.  I can see this card be easily adapted for any occasion.




Don't you just love this layout?  How simple and yet elegant!  The Chevron Embossing Folder is so versatile and works perfectly on this card!


Do you remember this heart stamp and sentiment?  These images are retired (bummer!) but I just had to share this final card with you, too.  The layout is simple but versatile!




So, which card is your favorite?  Do you have one (or two or three) that can inspire you to create your own version?  I hope so!

Thank you, Melissa, for allowing me to share your work with everyone!  I'm looking forward to seeing what you'll show me next!

No comments:

Post a Comment