Thursday, April 24, 2014

Happy Watercolor and Owl Punch Cards for May

I just can't seem to get enough of the Happy Watercolor stamp set and the Owl Builder Punch.  These two cards I've created for my monthly stamp classes in May, showcase these two versatile products.  If you live in the Dallas / Fort Worth area and would like to attend one of my monthly classes, be sure to check out the different stamp classes each month on my online calendar.

Even if you can't join us, you're sure to find a wide variety of cards and project ideas on my Youtube Channel.

Just a reminderFREE shipping is going on NOW through Friday, April 25th (that's tomorrow!).  Take advantage of this great deal and save!  Shop now through my Online Store.


Happy Watercolor Card:


Stamps:  Happy Watercolor
Ink:  Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant, Crushed Curry, Pear Pizazz
Paper:  Very Vanilla card stock, Elegant Eggplant card stock, Pear Pizazz card stock
Accessories:  Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Pear Pizazz 3/4" Chevron Ribbon, Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch


Woo Hoo Card:



Stamps:  Hardwood Background stamp, Just Sayin' stamp set (coordinates with the Word Bubbles Framelits dies and when purchased as a bundle with the stamp set, you save 15%!)
Ink:  Early Espresso
Paper:  Old Olive card stock, Baked Brown Sugar card stock, Whisper White card stock
Accessories:  Word Bubbles Framelits Dies (coordinates with Just Sayin' stamp set and when purchased as a bundle, you'll save 15%), 1 3/8" circle punch, Owl Builder Punch



These two versatile products - Happy Watercolor stamp set and the Owl Builder Punch - are great for any project!  I hope you'll come stamping with me in May!

No comments:

Post a Comment