Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Ink Pads, Markers and Re-Inkers Organization

Recently, I purchased an organization system for my Stampin' Up! ink pads, markers and re-inkers and I couldn't be more excited with the results! 

First, let me share with you what it used to look like and then we'll get to the good stuff (the good type A organization stuff that I love!). 

Here's my messy desk with the Stampin' Up! Color Caddy. This Caddy has served me very well for many years!  But as you can see, things were just a bit jumbled on top (I realized I should have been storing my re-inkers up there.  Oh well!)


Next are my bin of markers.  Notice all the markers laying to the side of the box as there isn't enough space for all my markers.  Again, this box has served me well for many years but I was tired of having everything lying on my desk (and adding to my already messy desk).


Finally is my extra drawer that held my In Color ink pads as well as more markers (good grief I have a lot of markers!) and re-inkers.


And, now.... for the organization solution!!  Yippee!  I found this amazing holder at Stamp-n-Storage.  So, when it arrived, my daughter and I began organizing!


Here's an up close picture of the storage unit with everything in it.  The storage unit comes completely assembled and ready to go!


Here's a picture of the entire unit.


So, if you're looking for a good way to store everything all in one place, you may want to give this storage unit a try!  Now go get organized!

No comments:

Post a Comment