Friday, May 23, 2014

Introducing the new 2014 - 2015 In Colors

With the new Annual Catalog comes 5 new amazing In Colors.  Let me introduce you to...


Lost Lagoon


  • I just had to show you an up close picture of the new coordinating ribbon!  It's 3/8" Stitched Satin ribbon and it's beautiful!
  • The "Hello there" image is from a new hostess-only stamp set called "Hello There" (that will be a tough one to remember, huh?)  That set is quickly becoming one of my favorites!
  • The "swishes" in the background are from another amazing set called "Work of Art".



Mossy Meadow


Tangelo Twist



Hello Honey



and Blackberry Bliss


What do you think?  At first I wasn't sure I'd like working with these colors but I can honesty say that they look so much better in person!

I also enjoyed making these cards because they showcase all the shades of the color.  I inked and stamped the first image at the top and then just kept stamping the same image over and over until there wasn't any ink left.  Love all the varieties!  

Do you have your copy of the new 2014 - 2015 Annual Catalog yet?  Click here to see how you can get one for FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment