Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Stampin' Up! Cruise in Review - Part 1

I don't know about you, but when I come home from vacation I feel like it takes me forever to get back into the swing of things.  There are things around the house that I know I NEED to do (laundry, dishes, unpacking the suitcase, etc.) but there are so many more things I WANT to do like scrapbooking my trip pictures, playing with my new stamping goodies that arrived while I was away, sleeping in, etc, etc, etc.  Do you ever feel that way? 

Well, this past week I was on the Stampin' Up! grand vacation cruise on the Allure of the Seas and this trip is on top of my list as one of the best family vacations ever! 

Needless to say, this week is going to be a bit of a juggling act for me - balancing the things I want to do and still getting the things accomplished that I know I need to do.  I feel like there's so much I want to share with you from the pictures of the ship to the Stampin' Up! hospitality room to the swaps (can you say AMAZING?) to the goodies that Stampin' Up! gave us and everything in between.

Check back each day this week for another "cruise in review post" complete with sample projects and swaps! And I know there's no possible way to show you all 500+ pictures I took, but I will be sharing a bunch not only on my website but also on my Facebook Page.  So be sure to check there, too, for more project ideas.

We arrived the day before the ship was scheduled to leave and enjoyed a relaxing time at the Hyatt.


 This is the view of the port from our hotel balcony!


 Matthew and John play a life-size game of chess on the hotel lawn before we head to the ship.


Look who we saw in the hotel lobby!  Shelli was so gracious to spend time talking with the kids and the kids were just so excited to meet the found of Stampin' Up!.


Ready to see a cute 3D project idea I saw??  Check out this adorable box with a surprise inside!  This was on a display table in the Hospitality Room and I didn't see who made it.  So, thank you to whomever designed this little cutie!




Open one flap at a time to get to the center.




The treat is inside in a Circle Treat cup!  Yum!


Wouldn't that be a fun teacher gift?  Love ideas like this! 

Well, now it's time I'd better head off to do more of those things I need to do (although I'm really tempted to play with my new Project Life stuff!).  If you haven't seen this new product line, check it out!  I'll be sharing Project Life sample pics on my next post.  More to come!!


No comments:

Post a Comment