Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Paper Pumpkin Monthly Kits

Have you seen the most recent Paper Pumpkin kits yet?  I have had more fun putting together the May (Father's Day) kit and the July (pinwheels kit) and thought I'd share my projects with you!

Paper Pumpkin is a monthly kit that arrives to your doorstep with everything you need for a 30 minute creative escape!  Each month is a different surprise kit with exclusive stamps and embellishments - all for $19.95 (includes shipping!).

My Paper Pumpkin Special
The first 4 people who subscribe through me will receive a past Paper Pumpkin kit for FREE!  Subscribe by June 30th to be eligible and I will mail a FREE kit directly to you!
Monthly kits ship on or about the 15th of the month.

Choose from:


May Kit

Turn this....


into this!


 There were total of 6 cards in this masculine kit for Father's Day or when you need a quick birthday card!





June Kit
 Turn this....


into this!


24 adorable pinwheels with paper straws, embellishments, stamp set, ink, Baker's Twine and even the glue dots!




If you haven't given Paper Pumpkin a try, now's the time!  What better way to be crafty without having to purchase a ton of supplies!  Subscribe today and take advantage of my Paper Pumpkin Special!




No comments:

Post a Comment