Friday, June 13, 2014

Quick and Simple Cards using Work of Art

I think I am totally addicted to the Work of Art stamp set!  I have been going crazy with this one and there doesn't seem to be an end in sight!  If you don't have this stamp set in your stash yet, you're going to want to add it soon!  I just can't seem to get enough of it!


In these samples, I limited myself to just new the new 2014 - 2016 In Colors.  In this first card, I used Tangelo Twist, Lost Lagoon and Hello Honey Classic Ink.  The sentiment is also from the Work of Art set and I stamped it in Black Staz On.





The "thank you" sentiment in the cards below came from one of my all-time favorite sets Sassy Salutations.  Love it!


Ink Colors Used:  Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey




In the samples below, I inked up the image and then stamped it on the left side of the paper and then continued to stamp to the right until the ink faded out.  No re-inking is needed!  Just keep stamping....just keep stamping... (I'm singing the little tune in my head that Dori sang from Finding Nemo.  Remember that?  "Just keep swimming....just keep swimming..)









There you have it!  Quick and simple cards!  Use this stamping technique to quickly create a stack of cards and change up the sentiment for any occasion!

Order your Work of Art set and Sassy Salutations set 24/7 through my Online Store.  Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment