Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Blendabilities and Stars - Card Ideas for Monthly Classes

With this past Friday being 4th of July, I sort of "played hookey" from blogging.  We had a nice long weekend with my hubby home and we had all sorts of family fun!  From barbequing on the grill, to watching fireworks, to playing games together, it was a fun 4th for sure!

Now, it's time to get back on the blogging bandwagon - to keep you, my readers, updated on all that's going on with stamping for July.

During July, we'll be creating two fun cards during my Monthly Stamp Classes.

Card #1 - Blendabilities
Have you seen these amazing markers in action yet?  We'll be using three different colors to create these adorable flowers.

**Another idea!  Although the ribbon in the sample is white, did you know that you can use the Blendabilities to dye the ribbon?  That's right!  Simply run the marker over the Whisper White Cotton Ribbon to change it's color!  During the class, we'll actually make the ribbon Pumpkin Pie.**






Card #2 - Stars Framelits and Designer Series Paper
The new Stars Framelits are so much fun and easy to use with the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine!  I was able to cut out all three hearts at the same time!


Then, I added a piece of Sweet Taffy Designer Series Paper with dimensionals to give it a layer of "depth".  I used the coordinating Be the Star Stamp set for the sentiment.

There are two class times to choose from each month (and 2 locations).  Be sure to RSVP if you' d like to attend!


or


I look forward to stamping with you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment