Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Card Ideas to Inspire

Here are even more ideas that were shared during our monthly demonstrator get-together (see yesterday's post for some adorable 3D items).

Sharon created this first sun ray card.  What a fun technique!



Marilyn shared these two adorable cards.  This first one was a take on my Christmas card I created.  She wanted to challenge herself to do a red, white and blue Christmas.  What a cute card!


 In her second card, Marilyn used the Traveler stamp set for the images and Perfect Pennants stamp set for the sentiment.


So many great ideas from amazing demonstrators!  Want to attend the August demonstrator get-together with me?  I'd love for you to be my guest!  You'll get an inside look into new stamping techniques, create fun make-n-take projects and leave with tons of ideas and inspiration!  Contact me for more details.  beckc@rocketmail.com

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment