Monday, August 25, 2014

What's Your Type - Halloween Bag Topper

I'm so excited about this fun and very versatile stamp set - What's Your Type.  When you first take a look at the picture of the set, you may wonder what in the world to do with it.  That's what I thought the first time I saw it.  Then I started playing with it and look what I came up with! 



So excited with how the treat bag turned out!  Can you tell which images I used to make the word "Boo"?  I guess the "o's" are pretty easy to figure out but you can actually make the entire alphabet with this set!  The What's Your Type stamp set is in the current Annual Catalog on page 160 and on page 161 is a picture of the entire alphabet that you can create with this set.  I can't wait to play with it more and make more fun geometric shaped letters and words!


The white and Tangerine Tango Trim is also a new product that's coming out in the Holiday Catalog. Look closely at that kitty cat.  It's from another fun Halloween set (sneak peek alert) from the upcoming Holiday Catalog called Freaky Friends.


If you're looking for versatility and creativeness in a stamp set, this is it! 

Shop for these and all your stamping supplies 24/7 through my Online StoreDid you know that when you purchase with me you also receive a Frequent Stamper Card?  Read about my Frequent Stamper Program here and you'll be on your way to earning a FREE stamp set!

No comments:

Post a Comment