Thursday, October 9, 2014

Fall Inspiration

Are you ready for fall?  I know I am!  I think when our temperatures here in Texas are still in the 90's, I long even more for fall and cooler temperatures!  What are your favorite fall color combinations?  I think these have to be some of my favorites.

We'll be creating these cards on Friday, October 10th during our monthly demonstrator gathering in Fort Worth.  Would you like to be my guest?  Contact me today if you'd like to attend.  (beckc@rocketmail.com)

This first card uses the Woodgrain Embossing Folder (and the Big Shot) on the background and then I lightly sponged on Chocolate Chip ink to make it "pop".


This little treat box created using the Curvy Keepsake Box Framlit has got to be one of my favorites!  I've been making all sorts of boxes with it!  They're perfect for Halloween treats, Thanksgiving, Christmas and more!



This thank you card is so simple using the Watercolor Thank You stamp and a few leaves.  I used glue dots to hold the leaves together and to adhere them to the card.


This last card using a "thumping technique" on the stamp to create the multi-colored "thanks" image.  I first inked up the entire image with Crumb Cake ink.  I then "thumped" the brush tip of my markers all over the stamp.  I used Tangelo Twist first, then Mossy Meadow and finished with Blackberry Bliss.  Love the little bits of color here and there!



Supplies used for these 4 projects:


Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment