Saturday, December 13, 2014

Christmas Treat Bags

I don't know what it is about the Petite Cafe Gift Bags but I just love how cute and sturdy they are.  Did you know that these little bags are lined inside?  That means you can put in food items or popcorn (yum!) and the oils won't seep through!  I love it!  And, since I had the Under the Tree Tag a Bag Accessory Kit, making tags to hang on the front of the bags was a snap!


What do you think??  I'm so excited about the way they turned out! 


Are you wondering what I put inside each bag?  This year I've gone out of my comfort zone and made my very own Orange Kiss lip balm and Gingerbread shaped lotion bars (in peppermint!)!  Of course it was something I saw on Pinterest that I just had to try and amazingly enough, they turned out great!


If you'd like the recipe I used for the lotion bars, you can find it here

If you'd like the recipe I used for the lip balm, you can find it here.


Supplies Used for the Bags:
However you send your treats and goodies to your friends and neighbors, Stampin' Up! has so many ways to wrap it all up for you!  Have a very blessed Christmas!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment