Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Versatile Card Ideas Featuring the Sheer Perfection Designer Vellum Stack

In honor of the last day of Sale-a-Bration, I had these last few cards to share with you.  The background piece on the cards below feature the Sheer Perfection Designer Vellum Stack (item #138639).  Aren't the designs beautiful?  The only way to get your hands on this stunning vellum is with an order of $50 or more or with the purchase of the Starter Kit.



This layout is such an easy, versatile one (you'll be seeing it again on some of my other upcoming card ideas)!


I cut the vellum to 4" X 5 1/4" and adhered it to the card base.  The gray strip on the right side is cut to 4 3/4" X 1 1/2" and the piece along the bottom (perpendicular to the Basic Gray strip) is cut to 4" X 1 1/2".


I also used the Lovely Amazing You stamp set.  I think it's the font of the sentiments that I like the best! 


This final card was my inspiration from Mary Fish.  Once I started making this layout, I couldn't stop!

I hope you have had a chance to take advantage of all that's going on during Sale-a-Bration 2015 because after today, it will be gone for another year! 


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards! Each one of them :-)
    Greetings from Germany,
    Dina

    ReplyDelete