Thursday, April 23, 2015

Father's Day / Masculine Card Using Guy Greetings Stamp Set

The Guy Greetings stamp set has sure come in handy recently!  Not only did I need a masculine birthday card for my dad this past month, I also will need a Father's Day card for him and another birthday card for my brother.  I shared this card in a post a few days ago but I thought this one needed its own post so I can share more specifically what I used to create it.



First, I want to say a thank you to Lisa Young who was the inspiration behind the card!

Are you ready to create this cute card for the guys in your life?

Tips and Measurements:
  • Cut the card stock base to 4 1/4" X 11".  Score at 5 1/2" and fold in half.
  • Cut a piece of Basic Black card stock to 3 3/4" X 4 3/4".  This creates the large mat.
  • Cut a piece of Very Vanilla card stock to 3 1/2" X 4 1/2".  Stamp this with the Hardwood stamp set in Crumb Cake,  I just inked the middle of the stamp and then layed my paper on top of the stamp.
  •  The small black mat is 1 7/8" X 2 3/8".
  • You'll stamp the image of the tools in black Memento ink on a piece of White card stock cut to
    1 3/4" X 2 1/4".
  • Assemble the card following the picture and then add any Washi Tape you'd like.  I would recommend getting the Epic Day Designer Washi Tape since it has the black stripe piece as well as a great Crumb Cake piece for the corners (I used a little gold Washi Tape from the Watercolor Wonder set but the Epic Day would work well, too!)
Supplies:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Father's Day is June 21st this year and the Guy Greetings stamp set will only be around until June 2nd.  It's a great masculine stamp set for all the guys in your life!  Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment