Thursday, May 28, 2015

Final Days to Say Goodbye to Starburst Framelits

I have to admit.  When I saw the Starburst Framelits on the retiring list, I was shocked!  I thought for sure these amazingly cute Framelits would be staying around with us for another catalog.  But, sadly, they are not.  So, I thought I'd share some fun projects that I had created using these Framelits and coordinating stamp set, Starburst Sayings.

This first card showcases the Retro Fresh Designer Washi Tape.  Love Washi Tape!  So easy and quick to use.


This second card is a fun folding card!  It is created using a piece of 6" X 12" designer paper.  Would you like to see how it's made?  Scroll down for the video tutorial.


Inside view of how it folds and you can see the belly band I created to keep the card closed.  It's a fun card for sure!





So, once again we must say goodbye to some fun products!  Be sure to get yours while you still can.

June 2nd is the last day to order from the current 2014 - 2015 Annual Catalog AND it's the first day to order from the new
2015 - 2016 Annual Catalog. 
Kind of an interesting day for sure!  If you haven't read up on all that's happening on June 2nd, be sure to do so here.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Happy Stamping,




No comments:

Post a Comment