Monday, June 15, 2015

Summer Update

Summer is here and, boy, is it HOT in Texas!  Whenever the temperature reaches into the upper 90's and lower 100's, the only place I want to be (if I'm outside) is in the water!  And, that's just what we've been doing almost every day so far this summer is "living" at the water park!  I really cherish this time with the kiddos where we can just play and enjoy hanging out together.

I tell you this today because I want you to know that I am still here working my stamping business but my hours each week are a little more condensed that usual.  So, instead of seeing blog posts 4 to 5 times a week, I will only be posting once or twice a week during the summer.  And, you may not see as many posts on my Facebook page as usual.  I'll still be answering emails and replying to comments as quickly as I can!  Thank you for your understanding while things shift a little for the summer!

Here are my kids with their friends enjoying the sun!


No matter how much sunscreen my poor son puts on his body, he still gets burned!  He literally puts so much on he's white but somehow the sun still gets him!  (We do rub it in so he doesn't walk around looking white like a ghost!)



I hope you and your family have a wonderful, fun-filled summer, too!  Enjoy the summer months together!  I know we will!

Happy Stamping,



No comments:

Post a Comment