Monday, June 22, 2015

Techniques and Some Creative Stampers

Techniques!  Who loves playing with paper and ink?  My stamping friends in the Cowtown Crafters demonstrator group sure do!  Each month we have a fun time swapping and sharing ideas and earlier this month we had a technique swap.  My technique that I shared and swapped was the Direct to Paper technique I shared in the previous post and now here are some of my fellow stampers' ideas.  (I've shared 4 techniques here but there are even more on my Facebook Page.)

Technique #1 - Dauber Blending or Stained Glass Technique




Technique #2 - Zentangling by Lee




 Technique #3 - Faux Leather by Marilyn




Technique #4 - Stained Glass by Janet




If you are enjoying these techniques, then you'll want to head over to my Facebook Page to see even more that I've been posting this week!  (This is only 4 of the 10 techniques in the swap!)

Happy Stamping,






No comments:

Post a Comment