Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Back to School for the Becks

It's early in August but it's already back to homeschooling for the Beck family!  I am just amazed at how quickly time is going!  This will be our 4th year to homeschool and I can't imagine doing anything else!  Kind of ironic that I actually have my teaching degree (and taught school for 6 years) but have found that homeschooling works best for us.  I'm also thrilled that Stampin' Up! allows the flexibility for me to stay home with them and provides me with a creative outlet as well!.

So, without further ramblings from me...let me introduce you to my 6th grader and 8th grader!




 So, once again it's back to the "drawing board" for me to figure out the balance between my stamping stuff, "school" stuff and family stuff (Is there ever really such a thing as balance?  I'm still looking for it!)   And even with all the school scheduling and Stampin' Up! business planning, I wouldn't trade it for the world!

Stampin' Up! has a mission statement (called the Statement of the Heart) and I think it really sums up why I do what I do (personally and in my business).  It says, "To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments...in this we make a difference!"  I just love that!  I love sharing what I do - whether it be homeschooling ideas or stamping projects or anything in between - and striving towards making a difference in the lives of my children as well as my stamping friends!

To me, being a part of Stampin' Up! and homeschooling are both worthwhile endeavors that work well together!  Thank you for being a part of that!






No comments:

Post a Comment